MYOH at 5! / Channeling: Professor Kid

MYOH at 5 day!

Before I headed out, I microwaved some SMORES of my own: marshmallow + Jolibee's Peach-Mango Pie. Ah! Such a sweetener to this day's gloomy mood.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us MINT SMORES!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Piling on this season's outerwear: the PARKA over my geek/pattern-clash outfit.
*****
This 2010, HAVAIANAS celebrates 5 years of chic and colorful customization!

At the MAKE YOUR OWN HAVAIANAS 2010 (or dubbed as MYOH @ 5) held at The Atrium Northwing in SM City Cebu last July 29, we, Kristine, Eden and Danielle, got first dibs of this year's new pins and exciting combos!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After 25 minutes pondering on my strap!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didn't go "Mediterranean" as planned. I detoured to Brazil & Curacao! Once I saw the neon green hue on the choices, I knew it was the one to choose! I gave attendant Bibi a headache trying to help me choose which strap best complemented the high-contrast sole. He even helped me by bringing ALL the choices on the table. Neon orange? Jelly white? I even went uber bright with pink! Lol. I finally decided (within 25mins) to go for gold. AND! here's more: new pins!!! letters, butterfly, linked hearts, a pretty head-turning star. My choices: a skull (a personal fave symbol) & a soccer ball.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The MYOH@5 Commemorative Soles in black & white ( background) and glow-in-the-dark letters on black & silver straps (foreground).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy feet! // Danielle Gonzales, Aimil Sarmiento, yours truly, Kristine Roa & Eden

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Leanne Florendo flanked by Kristine & Eden

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eden got the black commemorative pair while I had my neon wonder!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Board passer Aoi (congrats!!!), Kristine, BigSeed Media's April Rama, Eden & Danielle

special thanks to Big SEED Media's April Rama & Jaja Chiongbian-Rama and
Leanne Florendo & Aimil Sarmiento

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Professor Kid smirks! / Chassy's baguette survived the rain!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Channeling: Professor Kid

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wearing:
RALPH LAUREN grid button-down shirt / TOPMAN maroon bowtie / MENTAL blue striped cardigan / LAWMAN indigo dress shorts / WADE leather derbies / PRADA handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDENTIFYERS

free counters