Styling for Hanami: RAJO LAUREL Holiday 2012


I'm sharing this very special milestone in my fashion career right now.

October jumpstarted with a STYLING job for one of the Philippines' 
renowned and prolific designers, Rajo Laurel.

Sir Rajo invited me for this job last June at the Project Runway Philippines finale.
Last September, I was honored and very much psyched, thus I replied with a 
resounding and bonggang "GAME!"
to his invitation for me to officially style for the lookbook of his 
Holiday 2012 collection, "Hanami".

I have styled for other notable designers' shoots and shows here in Cebu and in Manila, but this is the first time I've styled and offered my fashion vision for a full-length collection 
of a bigwig in Manila. 

I'll talk more about the experience in my succeeding BTS post on my birthday, November 19!

*****

Here are the official cover photos from the website, that just launched today!


Photography: Enzo Mondejar
Styling: Yves Camingue
Hairstyling: Mark Familara
Make-Up: Jarwin Manosa
Models: Jodilly, Irish and Stephan



The cover sets for the House of Laurel's three lines

 Rajo

 Nine by Rajo

RajoMan

*****

For the full-length collection, head on to: rajolaurel.com to check out and shop!
Hanami will be available this Saturday at House of Laurel.

I'll be showing you some outtakes from the shoot and my styling plan 
behind this collection in the succeeding blog post!

A big, warm cebuano hug to you, sir Rajo for entrusting me the style potential of this collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

IDENTIFYERS

free counters