Channeling: Folk Corporate


finally had my hair cut - CREW CUT style - courtesy of scissor sage CHAD of Hott Hedz
& first time donning my olive satin-lined
vintage FRENCH CONNECTION green BLAZER
"mismatched" with an everyday pair of JAG jeans


The matching of OLIVE & TERRACOTA BROWN just gives that aura of COUNTRY, a BAYOU by the province, MOSS & ROOTS of a tree, so I felt organic - really relaxed and true to instincts that day. A padded blazer never fails to automatically give you some "power"
brewing: FALL-WINTER trend!




shirt: all-trusted JUDGE plain tees
blazer: Vintage FRENCH CONNECTION
jeans: JAG
shoes: DIESEL
bag: Vintage VANESSA BRUNO
necklaces: Yves Identify.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blazer!! recently stumbled upon your blog (from chictropics) and I love your style.. Can we exchange links? =) Hope you'll stop by my blog soon..=)

    -mads
    fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

IDENTIFYERS

free counters