Eating The Crow at Bay 6


Guess you've read my revelation of my inclusion on the latest season of Project Runway Philippines. Hope you've taken note and set alarms already for the pilot, airing this MARCH 25, 8PM on ETC!

I cannot thank enough those who are proud as peacocks who SHARED my cheekbones on Facebook and Twitter - very heartwarming and humbling guys! Awkward in little ways how my photo has been streaming down the News Feed wall! 

Be sure to PUSH THE SUPPORT! Stay in for the Sunday night and spread the word how much of a brassneck I am being in this one-hell of a competition. LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I ate crow just recently; I was wrong about something - you know matters of trust and abuse of heart, 
those emotional shebang? The bridge is being built and hopefully I can get over it rapidly.

Let's move on forward shall we?
Before Project Runway Philippines airs on TV this summer,
 you can catch ME and my CREATIONS in the coming weeks:

> A fashion photo exhibit with ace lensman, Joseph Ong 
> A prim fashion show to launch both Yves Identify's 2012 collection 
> 2 upcoming newspaper features of these collections 
> an online editorial feat. a fresh crop of models, 
to be shot by BLANC Magazine's budding photographer, Yuno Bastareche (Anona? LOL)
> The Hunters' Guild for Happy Cebu's 100 Mr. Awesomes (one of the panelists)


...and some other news I'll be sharing in the coming days!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

wearing:
Black pique shirt: Giordano
Wool blazer: Yves Identify (2010)
Leather handbag: 5 CM
Wristwatch: Bell & Ross
Skinny jeans: Levi's
Dress shoes: vintage Christian Dior
Wrist party: SM Accessories


follow me on twitter: @yvescamingue
Follow for updates on Project Runway Phils S3 and my upcoming projects


*thanks to Eden for shooting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDENTIFYERS

free counters