I Heart The Waters, But I Just CANNOT Swim

The cast, crew, and production aces of RCTV's Screentest 2010 VJ Hunt extended summer thru Islands Banca Cruise's island hopping treat. I felt like a kid again, since I had associated "island hopping" with my trips around the Siargao islands when I was 8 or 9 years younger.

Of course, we took the islands with us through our I HEART CEBU tees courtesy of Islands Souvenirs (truly a hallmark concept & product). Alexis definitely surprised me during the launch party at Vudu.

I havent eaten this much crispy AND spicy skin for a long time, thus I especially loved RICO's Lechon's SPICY LECHON during lunch at Nulusaun Island.

Although this trip was a breeze, literally, exploring the Cebu seas has inspired me to travel more - and dress for it more importantly. Being a can't-swimmer ever since, how I wish I could appreciate the seas more AND dive into & swim in it! At the fish sanctuary, the sea temperature was both cool and boiling-hot; wearing the cutely-bouyed vest for the dipping was definitely, definitely worth the experience! Thank you guys for encouraging and getting rid of my paranoia.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

wearing:
I HEART CEBU shirt from Islands Souvenirs (Thank you!) / Striped sailor shorts from Yves Identify / Loot bag from Havaianas (thank you Ms. Leanne Florendo for this treat!) / Color-block wayfarers from Ray-Ban /

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our island-hopping guides briefing us on the day's itenerary

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wildcard entry Chassy, Me, Photographer Mark Yap, RCTV's Manna Alcaraz & Gwenmarie Reyes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Worshipping the sun!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nicole Acriche, Me, Kirk Tee, Marie Dinolan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3rd-Wheeling? LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wearing our hearts up our sleeves..and jumping to the love of Cebu!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marie Dinolan hooray-ing on our arrival at Nalusuan Island
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On our way back to Punta Engaño from the fish sanctuary Image Hosted by ImageShack.us How coincidental of this photo! 3 of you would guess what I mean
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Loving the afternoon sunset and our semi-cooked tans.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Underwater shots by Mark Yap
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dexter, Chassy, Kirt & Marie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
RCTV Screentest 2010 producer & host Alexis Yap & director, iSee's Leica Cruz

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDENTIFYERS

free counters