Channeling: Storge Scout


Storge (or affection) is fondness through familiarity.

It is described as the most natural, emotive, and widely diffused of loves: natural in that it is present without coercion; emotive because it is the result of fondness due to familiarity; and most widely diffused because it pays the least attention to those characteristics deemed "valuable" or worthy of love and, as a result, is able to transcend most discriminating factors. Ironically, its strength is also what makes it vulnerable.







If Love's a Sweet Passion, why does it torment?

If a Bitter, oh tell me whence comes my content?

Since I suffer with pleasure, why should I complain,

Or grieve at my Fate, when I know 'tis in vain?
Yet so pleasing the Pain is, so soft is the Dart,
That at once it both wounds me, and tickles my heart








Twill baseball cap: UDL
Jersey caftan:Dressing Room (available at Parkmall)
Khaki shorts: Yves Identify
Gold-plated spike cuff: Forever 21
Gold chain necklace: Superstar
Wooden coil cuff: from Downtown, Cebu
Scarf: thrifted
Canvas bag: Simon Apparel
Ankle suede shoes: Ren Ben




Thanks to Armand Alforque for shooting me



Congratulations to our PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES Season 3
grand winner "Mommy" MILKA REDOBLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

IDENTIFYERS

free counters